Saturday 11 April 2009

Hairspiration


This week I started thinking about the graduation ball thats quickly creeping up on us. I started looking at dresses online but didn't find anything good enough. I'm hoping to get a dress that no one else will have so don't ask why I looked on ASOS, but after trawling through 35 pages of evening dresses, nothing was good enough. I really wasn't impressed. So instead I decided to look for hairstyles and colour instead. My hair is blonde - so its pretty dry, and its really not the thickest hair in the world so I get annoyed with it easily, and get jealous of other people's hair quite often!! Here are the celebs I have hair envy of the most. 


Photobucket

Photobucket 

Oh by the way while we're on the subject of Blake Lively, have you seen her pooch? Omg... 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a comment <3