Sunday 5 April 2009

Lulu Guinness


Photobucket

On monday I took a trip down to London for an interview at LuLu Guinness. It went well and they offered me a placement! So I shall we helping them out in all different departments (marketing, merchandising, web, licensing etc) for 4-5 weeks starting at the end of June. I obviously did a lot of swotting up on the brand for the interview... and window shopping! So I thought I'd show you my favourate LuLu Guinness items at the moment. 
 
Well of course the iconic lip clutches are a must-have! If I could choose any one item from the website I think it would have to be either the black, gold or pink. 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh and if I was really pushed to be greedy, I'd also take home lipstick gold t-bar bracelet. Photobucket

The SS 09 collection is currently in-store and online, boasting '50's prints, shell detailing, gorgeous graphic prints and beautiful, bold splashes of colour.' My favourate bag from the collection is the seafood restaurant edith tote. I'd never use it myself but I love the quirky, completely insane design of it. You do have to praise her for making lobsters, prawns and crabs on a handbag look cute and feminine! 

Photobucket

Her homewear collection is just as bold yet adorable as everything else. The bottom one - the China Rose Blue bedding with its beautiful silk embroidery is my favourate... if only it wasn't £700+! 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So now I'm positively depressed that I'm still a poor student that has nowhere near enough money to buy any of these gorgeous things :(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a comment <3