Tuesday 12 January 2010

Just a few looks I'm loving...

Photobucket Statement necklaces. I've been alternating between 2 I bought from Primark (not usually a fan) a few months ago and a vintage gold & pearl one that I've never really worn until now.

Photobucket
Patterned tights - Elle Germany

Photobucket
Patterned tights

Photobucket
Patterned tights with chunky knits. I bought these rose and polka dot tights from Asos. I really hope I don't ladder them too soon.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket Always loving sequins

Although sequins have been huge this AW, I feel that they will easily transition into SS. Especially if Ashish's SS collection is anything to go by. I know you will have seen these images already but these are some photographs of the show taken by the freelance photographer that was working for Fashion156.com at the time I was working for them at LFW in September.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another designer who's taking sequins through to next season is DKNY, mixing them with florals. I don't particularly love this image but the idea is stunning.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a comment <3