Friday 25 February 2011

Its friiiiday!

Our Swedish friend is over and he is a dog lover like us. Dexters having a nice little nap on him while Murphy settles for the floor.




We then went to our local Indian for a huuge friday pig out!


Greg and James


Timmy and me. We look like a couple! Filling in for Elin while she's in Australia haha. Good food, good friends.

Then we went to Revolution for drinks! I was the only girl but I enjoy being one of the lads and we've all been friends for ages so I don't feel like I'm intruding either :)




Me & Greg


Boys will be boys, cheering Proctor on in an arm wrestle!


Chilling, my feet hurt!

I wore Steve Madden suede wedges, ASOS velvet panel leggings, ASOS brown cut-out shoulder top, non branded necklace from New York and my trusty Barry M red lipstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a comment <3