Friday 25 March 2011

Its hot in March!!??

I'm certainly not complaining! Me and my work girls took a trip to Starbucks in our lunch break and soaked up some surprisingly warm rays!




Hannan in her on trend glee style jacket! Only problem is all the guys in the office keep singing Smalltown Girl by Journey! "Don't stop, believinnnnnn!"


For the past 2 years I've been obsessed with caramel frapuchinnos, but my pallet seems to have matured to more bitter tastes and I now find it too sweet! So a vanilla iced latte is my 2011 summer drink. Thrilling new piece of information for you there!!




3 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your nail polish! Who's it by? Please check out my blog & follow if you're a fan! Thanks :) xCx

    www.saidshewhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Your blog is great, I really enjoyed.

    Please have a look at my fashion blog Pretty Portobello .

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for the comments! The nail polish is from Sephora I'm obsessed with it! :)

    I'll check your blogs out now xoxo

    ReplyDelete

please leave me a comment <3