Sunday 29 May 2011

Lucky Birthday Girl


Here are my new Carvelas that my lovely boyfriend treated me to. He knows the way to my heart!

They're a taupe suede with a zip at the back. I have never been able to wear a shoe like this before because my feet are so scrawny I usually need a strap, buckle or lace to keep my feet held secure to avoid doing a Naomi Campbell and stacking one, but luckily I found these slim fitting babies and it was love at first try!

As you can see they're a pretty classic colour and style so they should keep my fickle self happy for a long time. They're versatile and comfy but boy are they going to need a thick layer of suede protector! My friend's engagement party is coming up and cannot wait to sport these with a jade green ASOS dress (which I'm praying fits when it arrives this week!).




The dress:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a comment <3