Friday 6 May 2011

My J Crew purchases

As mentioned in a couple of my previous posts, I have just spent 2 weeks in the OC & LA, & I naturally made the most of the shops that we don't have here in the UK. This post will be the first of a few to show what I bought, and what other items/looks the retailer is inspiring me with at the moment.

Photobucket
I think of J Crew as being a more fashionable version of GAP. Their prices are fairly high for a highstreet brand, and the quality of the clothes is great.

What I bought:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought these in what I would describe as a burnt mango colour! The colour is now unavailable on their website so you unfortunately can't decide whether that was a good description by me or not!!

Photobucket

Essie nail varnish in 'Tangerine' $8 such a bargain over there considering they start at £10 here!

Photobucket

'Mucho Dinero'

I also bought a camel shift dress with lace cotton insert at the top - will try and locate an image or take one myself and update shortly.

Inspirations from their SS11 Lookbook:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a comment <3