Friday 24 June 2011

Glossybox June 2011

The long awaited June Glossbox! I was so excited to open it I rushed home to my mum's to collect it in my lunch break and have done a quick blog post!
















I have to say (maybe greedily so) that I'm not totally overjoyed by the selection this month. I know that last month's had NARS so I was hoping for an equally exciting brand this month. 


I feel we've been cheated a little with the batiste as it is so cheap to buy a full size and this is just a tiny one - its hardly a luxury brand. Plus everyone's used it before so I doubt there will be much hype created by it.


The perfume is actually really nice so I'll take that away with me at the weekend. I haven't worn it yet, all I've had time for is a quick sniff so I'll review that at a later date. 


The OPI nail varnish is nice - I got a silver one. I have the Barry M silver nail varnish so I'm not excited about this but that's me just being selfish and hard to please, and its definitely not Glossy Box's fault!! Of course every month is going to vary, and everyone's opinion on the products is going to vary so you can't please everyone every month but for £10 you definitely get your moneys worth to be able to try out 5 products. 


I haven't had chance to look at the rest properly yet but the 2 I haven't yet mentioned are a serum and a shower gel. 


I will review soon but for now I just wanted to show everyone who doesn't have theirs yet!!


Roll on next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a comment <3