Friday 10 June 2011

Romwe.com


Photobucket 

I came across www.romwe.com whilst browsing  www.lookbook.nu - I saw someone wearing a gorgeous long pleated skirt and clicked on the link. I'd never heard of it before but when I saw that they had free international shipping, I was sold!

The prices are very reasonable, and although I can't comment on the garment quality yet, the product looks similar to Topshop in terms of fashionability.

This is what I have ordered and will receive in 10-15 days (it is a while to wait but for free shipping I don't mind!) I'm going to wear this dress at my friend's engagement party - if it fits of course!


Dots Print Sleeveless Shift Dress, £22.99

Two Color Montage Chiffon Green T-shirt, £12.99


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The only downside is that all clothing comes in 'one size' which is small. I think the website says 8-10 so this discriminates against a lot of people. I shall keep you posted as to whether they fit, how long they take to arrive, and the quality. Exciting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a comment <3