Wednesday 8 June 2011

Jessie J - Glamour Awards

Jessie J won the 'Woman Of Tomorrow' award last night at the Glamour Awards, and surprised everyone with a stunning new look.

This is what Jesie J usually looks like - think grunge, body hugging, leather, black, chains, 80s etc...

Photobucket

This is what she surprised everyone looking like last night!

Photobucket

She looked absolutely stunning! In my opinion 10 times better than her usual style. I know she is trying to be 'different' but nothing is different these days, apart from maybe lady Gaga! (Lets face it, its not every day you see someone wearing an outfit made of fresh meat or a bright turquoise bob with 12 inch platforms) You could argue that Jessie J looks just like everyone else styled like this, but this is what kind of look floats my boat so I am a huge fan. Stylish, feminine, striking - yes yes yes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave me a comment <3